2.12.2010

Year 1 S2 to Year 2 S2

This were my Year 2 Sem 2 works.
Been working on character sketches and designs.
Still got lots of things to improve.
This was some of my thumbnails and explorations on trying out different stuffs.
Sometime as you keep drawing, you will realise that the design either gets better or worst.
But usually it's not the worst case, hahs.
Those with a grey background behind it was some of my personal drawings done during my free time.
I applied some design techniques on the character itself.
Though I was not really good in anatomy, I will continue to improve on it as time goes.
These works from below were done during my Year 2 Sem 1 period.
But all these works were created before I took the modules on "Drawing the Fantastic Figures".


Some crazy musicians.
Sometimes, I do have alot of ideal characters inside my mind.
But just that I just can't get the design out in paper.
Maybe like what other people said, what you think inside your mind and what you draw is totally different.
Unless you can draw out actually the same as in what your mind is thinking, then you are considered quite good.
Hahs.


Some of the character poses.
Well, these works from below were all done during my Year 1 Sem 2 period.
I just applied some shading techniques onto the characters itself.

This was my creative sketching done on the year of 2008. This was one of my assignment done during my "Digital Imaging" course.

No comments:

Post a Comment