

Haiz.
First trial was epic fail.
Second trial, I took a photo of it and then use eye dropper to get the correct colors.
First trial was epic fail.
Second trial, I took a photo of it and then use eye dropper to get the correct colors.
Using hard brush, havent had time to use soft brush to blend the color.
Well, seriously I am bad in color picking.
I need guide to assist.
Practice and MORE practice!!!!!
Well, seriously I am bad in color picking.
I need guide to assist.
Practice and MORE practice!!!!!
Well, not going to put so much efforts into any assignments from now on.
Anyway I am a "late game hero", I need to do my PORTFOLIO!!!!
Anyway I am a "late game hero", I need to do my PORTFOLIO!!!!
Just don't fail me for all my assignment I will be more than happy.
Give me a "B" or "B+" for efforts haha.
Portfolio here I come!!! :D
Give me a "B" or "B+" for efforts haha.
Portfolio here I come!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment