11.20.2010

Matte Painting Exercise 2










Here's some WIP that I had done for my Matte Painting Class exercise.
Somehow or what I just find that there is something wrong with the final image, but I am unable to explain why I feel that way.
Perhaps I need some guidances from the "PRO".
Haha.

The theme that I was given by my teacher was to place a castle into one of the image that was given to us.
So I grab some images that I had collected for my visual library and used it.
But don't worry, I will not be showing this as part of my portfolio work.
It's all for exercise purpose.
Just in case any copyright issues in terms of the photos that I had used.
Haha.

I would say I spent around half a day to complete it.
Alright!
Back to personal work le. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment