12.31.2012

Last painting for 2012

Photobucket
Last painting for 2012.
Embracing new year of 2013...
245 days to my ORD.

My 2013 mission is
1) I WANT all my family and close friends including MYSELF to be healthy! (Being HEALTHY is the key to SUCCESS)

2) Hope I can get slightly wealthier. (This is crucial if I plans to go overseas to study, target to save at least $10k SGD, still figuring out though)

3) I WANT to get accepted into ART CENTER COLLEGE OF DESIGN located in Pasadena, LA.
(I want to specialise myself as a Entertainment Concept Designer in both films and games in near future)

4) I hope my family got get along with each others and stay HAPPY :)

5) Hope to get attached, haha. :P

Last but not least, stick to my PLANS!!! :D

Alright, shall see you guys next year. Opps, i mean in a few hours time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment