I have been busy with my theme park design work since the start of October.
Nonetheless I am glad that I managed to break into the Entertainment design industry as a start of my career.
Well even though there isn't much opportunity in Singapore to get a concept design job, at least I made it into the Theme Park industry.
I must admit, in our field of industry, networking is very important.
I will be working for a couple of months, saving up money for my Art Center college study next year Fall.
It's gonna be financially, physically and mentally challenging.
But I will persevere and work my way up to become a successful concept designer.
Alright enough of my craps, back to topic.
Here's some of my 30-40 min works I have done during my free time.
Decided to approach this new style of illustrating new concept design.
Took me awhile to get comfortable with this techniques.
I have been following the topic given by Spit Painting group in Facebook.
Seriously, there are many great artists in the group, and that's how I slowly learn from these artists.
So here's the topics which I have done over the past 1 week based on the images I have line up.
1) White Moose vs Tomb Guardians
2) The Witching Hour
3) Shogun vs Gnome Warlock
4) Swamp Creature
5) Halloween Mansion
Tried my best to constantly update my blog with all these illustrative works.
If you were to ask me why I am not doing my normal 'design style', well... I decided to explore other design techniques after spending months building my 'EXPEDITION' portfolio.
No comments:
Post a Comment