I couldn't believe how much I have improved over these few months ever since I took up courses from CGMA.
It's my pleasure to meet many artists that share the same passion as I do.
One day, I hope to work in the film industry, either as a matte painter or as a concept designer.
I am still building my way up there.
For those who are not familiar with David Luong, I shall give a brief introduction about him, hahaha. Free promo of him over my blog.
Currently, he is a Senior Cinematic Artist over at Blizzard Studio, working in visual effects industry. He has worked in the latest cinematics on games such as Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and World of Warcraft. For those who has watched the recent trailer "Warlords of Draenor", he did most of the opening as well as the closing scene of the cinematics.
Aside from that, he is a great passionate instructor that I have met so far throughout my education life.
Alright, for more information about him, feel free to visit his website. http://www.davidluong.net That's all for now.
I am going to take a short break, catching up with my life as well as my health.
Lastly, here's the link to the CGSOCIETY website.
http://training.cgsociety.org
Signing off !
No comments:
Post a Comment