1.02.2015

The end of 2014 and a new begining of 2015

 photo CCC.jpg  photo Compilation2014_EnvironmentDesign.jpg  photo MaterialStudy_Progression.jpg So here's a compilation of my featured works I did in 2014.
The above posters are a list of upcoming personal project which I will be doing in 2015.
The first project 2065 could be a collaboration project between myself and a few artists - ranging from 2D artists to 3D production artists.
The overall idea is about the establishment of Space Elevator in Singapore by 2065.
Well, true or not, I am not sure.
It's just a concept design !!! :)
The second piece is a planned trip to the upcoming Bali illustration workshop which I have missed out last year, damn.
So I am not going to miss out this year for sure ! :D

The last project is actually an ongoing project, in which I have started since 2013, in preparation for my Art Center education career.
Since I do not have the financial means to study over there, I shall self-learn these fundamentals myself by taking online classes as well as learning it from my daily work.

New year resolution for 2015.
I wish for prosperous health and wealth for myself and all my close family members and friends, which is the core fundamental to all success.

Next will be, getting a girlfriend? hahaha.

Most importantly after health will be to get connected with more film/games industry people, because that's where I want to work in!

I know my skillsets and fundamental aren't strong enough, I will take this year to hone up on my weaknesses, and also to gear towards this concept design path for film/games.
That's all for now.
And yes, I just created my ArtStation account today.
http://www.artstation.com/artist/fernanderssam

Meanwhile on side, I am also planning to revamp my art blog, to make it cleaner and easier to navigate all my works to all my viewers!

So please stay tune for more artworks! :)

Signing off,
Fernanders

No comments:

Post a Comment