Here's a production painting I did for my personal project - Xpedition. The scene is held under a remote maintenance facility. I am in the midst of fixing certain story moments. Meanwhile I can't wait to kick start my CGMA class on character Illustration for Film by Björn Hurri. After which I will be taking a 2 month mentorship program by Anthony Jones on Character Design. AHHH, it's gonna be a fierce intensive character design period! Hopefully I could get some concept design jobs next year! So please stay tune! :) Signing off, Fernanders
7.27.2015
The Preparation
Here's a production painting I did for my personal project - Xpedition. The scene is held under a remote maintenance facility. I am in the midst of fixing certain story moments. Meanwhile I can't wait to kick start my CGMA class on character Illustration for Film by Björn Hurri. After which I will be taking a 2 month mentorship program by Anthony Jones on Character Design. AHHH, it's gonna be a fierce intensive character design period! Hopefully I could get some concept design jobs next year! So please stay tune! :) Signing off, Fernanders
No comments:
Post a Comment