9.08.2010

Spaceship sketches

Did some of my spaceship designs.
Here's my design board in which i tried to follow the way how FZD students goes about doing it.
It was pretty hard especially when my fundamentals are not very strong.
But well, I had decided to focus more on the designs than the drawing itself.
Seriously speaking, i am still far from the professional people in this industry.
I will work hard to acheive that, though I have been slacking for the past few days.
hahs.
Currently I am focusing more on the spaceship designs or maybe planes designs.
Taking one step at a time.
Designing something is pretty hard especially when you are on your own.
Without anybody guiding me, I found it hard to have the discipline to do my own personal work.
Sometime I just feel like relaxing like playing games.
Hahs.
Below are some of my recent works.




No comments:

Post a Comment