
Well, I did a simple piece of production sketching using Photoshop CS4.
It took me quite some time to figure out the perspective.
I dare not say that it is 100% correct in terms of perspective.
Initially when I go about designing the scene, I tried to create a simple story inside my mind.
An assassin trying to sneak into the so called Palace.
He was standing at the roof top trying to see how many guards are there before striking.
As you can see, I tried giving a feel of ancient greek of architecture.
After that, I wanted to try adding some river along into the scene, giving it a "Venice" kind of feeling.
Well, I don't know whether does this sketching shows what I wanted to portray.
It's my first sketch!
Let's hope that as time goes, I will improve!
Yeah.
Forgive my lighting and values studies if there is any fault as I am still not very good in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment